About the Insurance client
Glowsure is a commercial insurance broker based on the South Coast. They came to Targeted SEO with the primary goal of increasing leads. They also wanted to update their poorly performing website to match their growing status and build trust with customers.
To meet the brief, we successfully redesigned and optimised the website, added much-needed content and embarked on a local SEO campaign. As for the results, the stats speak for themselves! But read on for a bit more detail.
Discovering issues with an SEO Audit
After an initial SEO audit, we discovered Glowsure’s existing site was very thin and offered a poor user experience. The blog section lacked useful content, so the site wasn’t building any authority or trust with Google or website visitors. As a result, the site had very little organic visibility in local search results.
The website had also been the victim of a malicious hack. Chinese code had been inserted, which was indexed in Google, compromising the site’s security and credibility.
On top of all of that, commercial insurance is an incredibly competitive market! So we had our work cut out.
What we delivered
SEO Services for Insurance businesses
- Optimised web design – Our first step was to redesign and redevelop the website in WordPress, which is widely considered the best platform for SEO success.
- Brand development – We breathed new life into the visual branding and worked on Glowsure’s distinctive tone of voice to provide consistency and personality.
- Technical SEO – Each page was optimised, bringing a new structure and hierarchy to aid navigation and user experience.
- Copywriting – Each service page was thoroughly researched and optimised with the use of carefully selected keywords.
- Content strategy – We implemented a content strategy to add regular articles to the new blog, with internal links to important, top-of-the-funnel pages. This started to give the site authority.
- Local SEO – We devised and implemented a local SEO strategy to increase visibility for Google searches in their local areas.
- Coversion rate optimisation – Clear calls to action and contact forms were implemented to ensure it was easy for new users to make enquiries.
- Reviews – A reviews page was added to showcase customer testimonials from Glowsure’s Google Business Profile. We used structured data to pull their star ratings into the SERPs.
Increasing organic traffic and leads for commercial insurance broker
As incredulous as it sounds, within a year the Glowsure website saw a 1,576% increase in organic traffic. The site continues to go from strength to strength, and it’s fair to say that they have more leads than they know what to do with! The website and SEO strategy have fuelled the growth of their business beyond their expectations.
We look forward to our continued partnership with this important client and can’t wait to see what the future holds.
SEO for Insurance Companies
As you can see from this example, Targeted SEO has a great track record of providing SEO services for insurance companies.
If your insurance business is lacking in leads and needs help to be more visible online, please contact us to apply for a free SEO consultation.